Saturday, August 7, 2010

My Favourite Organising Tool

Today I thought I would share my current favourite organising tool. I know it is sad to get so excited about a small plastic gadget but I have been wanting one for a long time! A few weeks ago I found this Dymo Labelmaker on sale at Warehouse Stationery and it was reduced by $25 so I had to snap it up. Since then I have used it for several of my organising projects (you can read about some of them here and here) and I absolutely love it!
I finally organised our DVD's into categories and everything is so much easier to find. I rarely watch DVD's but Rose and Harry do on occasion and now they can go to the appropriate box to find their own kids movies.

I have also used it to organise and label some of my magazine collection, although this project is still in it's infancy. House magazines are a weakness of mine and it doesn't take long before there are piles of them everywhere!

I am sure the novelty of my new gadget will wear off soon but at the moment I am loving the way it has helped me in my attempts to become more efficient in our household organisation.

No comments: