Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy 6th Birthday Rosie!

I honestly can't believe my little girl is six already! The day she was born was the happiest of my life. I had wanted to be a Mum for a long time and she was long awaited, much anticipated and very loved.
She arrived at 1.45pm in the afternoon after a VERY long labour, three days before her due date. Our Rosebud weighed in at a whopping 5 pounds, 14 ounces and I was instantly in love.
Due to her small size, those early weeks were made up of hours and hours of feeding as she only had a small tummy and had trouble bringing up her wind. To offset that, she turned out to be an amazing sleeper, and actually still is to this day!
I am looking forward to celebrating her special day today. When I asked her what she wanted for dinner tonight, she told me:
Macaroni Cheese
Butter Chicken
Stir Fry Chicken and Rice
I am not sure how I will combine all of these in one meal! :-)

No comments: