Monday, October 25, 2010

Our Labour Weekend

I love long weekends so much! It has been a very domestic weekend and we have tackled some of the bigger jobs around the house that we have been putting off for a while. I thought I would share just a few photos from our weekend which capture some of what we have been up to.
Rosie and Harry's room received a little spring update with some bargain polka dot bedding I picked up from the Clearance Shed and Ezibuy a few weeks ago...
Taff has been working tirelessly on sanding and painting our bedroom. He has spent some long hours in here and it is 'almost' done...
Rosie has been learning her lines for the Primary Presentation at church next week...
and so has Harry...
And our new sofa arrived. This sofa saga has been ongoing and I could write a novel (albeit a boring one) about it. I will probably settle for a blog post about it sometime soon but we "think" we might finally have chosen the right one for our space.
Although we didn't go anywhere exciting, I love weekends like this. I really am a girl who loves to be at home and always have been. Home is my sanctuary and I love nothing more than working on it and relaxing in it. :-)

1 comment:

Karen MacDonald said...

So cute, the kids are growing up and Rose is looking more and more like cousin Eden every day :). Keep up the blogging I love it. I had so much catching up to do when I returned from my trip.