Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My Project Life Kit Arrived!

I recently mentioned that I was considering starting Project Life in 2011.
Well guess what?
My kit arrived! Taff bought it for me for Christmas and I am super excited about starting on January 1st.
We were very lucky here in New Zealand as we were the first country to receive the kits as there was a hold up in the USA and Amazon was only able to ship them right before Christmas. Mine was safely tucked up under our tree for several days before the 25th and this has given me the chance to have a good think about the way I am going to complete the project this year.
I am so looking forward to capturing the snapshots of our daily life and journalling them next year. It has been quite a long time since I kept a regular journal so this will be a good challenge for me!

No comments: