Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Trade Aid Christmas Angels

So as I mentioned yesterday, I am loving very simple decorations at the moment and when we visited Gisborne I had the opportunity to pop into Trade Aid.
I really love Trade Aid and their philosophy of supporting disadvantaged producers through trade is an idea which I really support. I have always found their products to be good quality, well made and a little bit different to the regular run of the mill items you see in mainstream stores. Their prices are also very reasonable. :-)
I was on my way out of the store when I spotted these beautiful angels sitting in a corner. I loved them instantly. :-)
I love the simplicity of their wooden faces and the texture of their gowns and wings. They came in other colours, but naturally I only wanted these ones. :-)
They are now nestled in my ornament box, ready for December. :-)

Tomorrow I will be sharing more about how I have organised my Christmas ornaments this year.

No comments: