Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My New Stress Reducing Basket!

I don't know about you, but I am forever losing my keys and phone at home. I usually have an armload of bags, mail and groceries and these small items are often misplaced in the busyness of unpacking from our working day.
I decided that I needed a better solution for this simple problem. This new white basket from Storage Box is it! Rosie and I were in Newmarket on the weekend and as soon as I saw this, I knew it would be perfect.
I have placed it on the hall table by our front door and as soon as we walk in, all small items are dropped in here on our way past. Taff puts his sunglasses in, I use it to store invitations I need to RVSP to (the phone is next to the basket) and I am amazed at how it has reduced the stress in the morning. No more searching for lost keys, phones and other small items, everything is right here in our basket.
I really think everyone needs a little basket like this. Even my husband, who rolls his eyes at my organising projects, loves it. :)

No comments: