Monday, November 22, 2010

Christmas Subway Art Print

I was searching through one of my favourite blogs, Eighteen25 recently and found a tutorial for some gorgeous glitter trees.
In the background of some of the photos was a gorgeous Christmas themed subway art print that I thought would be perfect to add a bit of cheer to our walls this December.
I printed it out and picked up an inexpensive white frame and mat from Factory Frames. It was a very quick project and I LOVE our new print. The colours are perfect for our freshly painted Resene Soapstone walls in the entrance of our house.
I have it resting on our hall table at the moment but I will be hanging it as soon as I decide on the right spot. You can find the link to this fantastic free print here. Thanks Eighteen25!  :-)
Well, I have come to the end of my week of Christmas preparation posts but I have a feeling it won't be the last one...but for now, back to regular posting from tomorrow. :-)

No comments: