Sunday, April 3, 2011

10 Can't Miss Photos to Take Each Month

My Project Life album is plodding along and at the moment, I am actually up to date! This isn't always the case but I try and run at a maximum of two weeks behind. Anything more than that and it can easily become overwhelming.
The hardest part for me isn't the journaling, but keeping up with the printing of photos. It takes time to upload them, categorise them and transfer them to a USB stick for printing. Then I have to set aside some time on a Saturday to pop out and print them. 
Another challenge is thinking of ideas for my POTD, so coming across this great list at http://www.creatingkeepsakes.com/ was really helpful. You can also find a printable checklist so you can plan your photos each month. It is my goal to start planning my photos in this way so that I can ensure I get the snapshots I want over the course of the year. Of course, this doesn't mean there isn't room for spontaneous photo opportunities! You can find both lists here.

No comments: