Saturday, May 28, 2011

Working Saturdays

I love Saturdays and they are usually working days for us...working around the house that is!
Bennett Saturdays usually consist of painting, mowing, waterblasting, cleaning the pool, organising and baking...with a few fun trips in between. These things are all very much part of our Saturday routine and Rosie and Harry love to join in and help where they can.
Last Saturday I waterblasted our Panton chairs and it was my first time testing out our new water blaster. Let's just say I am now searching around the house for other things I can blast! Who knew a chore could be so fun? I thought I would snap a few pics of our Saturday routine as secretly, I love having this day to catch up on all our jobs and actually enjoy every one of them! Call me crazy. :)

No comments: