Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Project Life Tuesday: Family Help with Project Life

I know I go on about Project Life a lot but I really do love the way it has changed the way I think about recording our family memories. Capturing the everyday moments has become such a part of our life that even the kids like to participate and help as well. They no longer notice that I have a camera in my hand and will continue with whatever they are doing. This makes it much easier for me!
When it comes to assembling the album, they both love to assist and some of the jobs are in such demand that they have to take turns. One such job is this one, using the corner rounding punch on the photos. They love it!
Challenge for Project Lifers: Take a snapshot of your family involved in Project Life in some way. :)

No comments: