Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Project Life Tuesday: Quotes

Project Life Tuesday for today is favourite quotes. Do you have one that you particularly love? For me, it is this one...
I found this quote on Becky Higgin's beautiful blog and if there is a quote that sums me up perfectly, this is it. I LOVE being at home and there is no where else I would rather be. I would choose an evening or weekend at home over any any other outing. This seems to be a family trait (on my side!) and one which has lasted for generations. I am happiest at home and look forward to walking in the door each afternoon after a long day at work...it is my favourite time of day.
To remind me of this, I just had to frame this great quote from Jane Austen, which makes me smile whenever I see it. You can download it here for free from Becky's blog.
Challenge for Project Lifers: Is there is a quote that sums you up?

No comments: