Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Project Life Tuesday: Magazine Inspiration

Do you have a favourite magazine that really inspires you? I have several that I love but have recently cut down and allowed myself only one each month...usually Your Home and Garden. It arrives in my letterbox mid month on a Friday and there is much happiness when I see it! I LOVE seeing what other people are doing in their homes and even though not all the interior styling is to my taste, I can appreciate it for what it is and glean inspiration for our own home redecoration process.
This snapshot was from a recent issue and I absolutely loved this house. I really want some of that circular art!
Challenge for Project Lifers: Do you have a favourite magazine that inspires you to take action and recreate something magical in your own home?

No comments: