Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Project Life Tuesday: Work

Project Life Tuesday for today is work...again. :)
Now I would like to say that this is my work, but sadly it isn't. It is Taff's work!
I have been wondering for a while what his workplace looks like and really wanted to snap a photo or two for my Project Life album.
We spend such a lot of time at work every day and I thought it might be nice to capture that work environment for future generations to enjoy.
I wish I could look back and see some of the places my parent's worked so this past weekend we headed in and I grabbed a few pics.
I think if it was me, I would find it hard to work in this environment. The view is stunning! It is on the waterfront and even features a glass floor panel where you can see straight through to the water underneath. It freaked me out a bit. :)
I also loved the "lunchroom" and wouldn't mind a kitchen like that in my house. lol.
Challenge for Project Lifers: Take a snapshot of your husband's workplace, office and desk. It will be great to look back on in years to come!

No comments: