Sunday, February 13, 2011

Changing Your Photography Angles

Since beginning Project Life I have been trying to vary the angles I use to take my photos, in the hope of capturing something a little different from my usual shots. I am a true beginner with my photography and have a basic point and shoot camera, but I am doing the best I can with my lack of skills!
In fact, it is a goal of mine this year to really try and improve in this area. Last night I took some shots of Rosie and Harry in the bath and instead of snapping from the side of the bath as I usually would, I got a chair and took the photos from above.  
I loved seeing the suds in their hair (Rosie thought it would be a good idea to wash Harry's hair!) and these pictures really show how much they enjoy playing together. It has encouraged me to try and think more creatively about the angles I use in my photography.

No comments: