Monday, February 7, 2011

Centsational Girl

Prepare to be inspired! A few weeks ago I discovered a new favourite blog...
This woman has the most amazing talent and I am in love with all her ideas, especially her Project Gallery. As the name suggests, this blog is all about maximum style on a budget and reinventing old neglected pieces and giving them another life. 
I loved this Project Art Gallery Wall that she created for her children in a blank space in their home. Her aesthetic really appeals to me and I love the way she used what she had and turned it into something special.
She painted the mismatched floating shelves white, she covered the desk with fabric and jazzed up a plain white lamp. Art from her children added colour and I love the finished product!
One of the best things about her site is the advice she gives on how to prepare and paint almost any surface, including plastic and glass! Do check it out if you are in need of some DIY inspiration. :)

No comments: