Sunday, October 17, 2010

Craft Room Inspiration:Part One

Given that I have rediscovered my love for sewing in recent days, I have decided that I need to work on making my craft room more inspiring.
 I have never had a dedicated room for sewing before and yet when we moved to this house, I never really got myself organised to set one up.
My machines were always plonked amongst other things and as a result, I rarely ventured downstairs to use them. :-)
We are lucky enough to have quite a bit of spare space downstairs so I have now dedicated one of the bedrooms to my craft room.
I have been so inspired by these photos of what others have done with their creative spaces, that I had to share some of them. They are totally beautiful!
I just love the way everything is organised and sorted and I recognise quite a few pieces from Ikea. I so wish we had affordable storage options here in NZ.
I hope you have enjoyed these gorgeous rooms and I will be sharing more with you tomorrow. :-)

No comments: