Sunday, September 18, 2011

Breadmaker Recipe: My Favourite White Loaf

Do you have a breadmaker? Do you love it as much as we do? Today I thought I would share my favourite white loaf recipe. It is super quick, easy and delicious. I have tried many recipes but always keep coming back to this one, you really can't go wrong with it.
Basic White Loaf
1 + 1/4 cup + 2 Tb warm water
2 Tb oil
2 tsp sugar
1 + 1/2 tsp salt
3 cups high grade flour
2 Tb milk powder
3 tsp Surebake or breadmaker yeast
 This makes a 750gram loaf and all you do is bung everything into your bread pan in the order listed above, set the menu to the standard white loaf, choose your crust preference and be patient. In about three hours your house will smell delicious and you will have a perfect white loaf to enjoy! :)

No comments: