These are the accidental PJ's as I only realised AFTER making them, that I used the wrong pattern! I was hunting through boxes in the sewing room last night and pulled lots of things out. I found this Treehouse bee fabric to make into PJ's and used what I thought was the 'Dummies' pattern. Turned out I had left some very similar vintage pattern pieces lying around and I accidently cut out the set using those! To be fair, it is very similar but this pair didn't seem quite as easy to make. The neck was a bit trickier this time round. :-) Rose tried them on after lunch today and has been wearing them since, hence the action shots!